- Those over the age of thirteen may register at claryshoes.com as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians.
- In the case of minors under thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
- In any case the information of the minor be collected regarding the professional, economic situation or privacy of the other members of the family, without their consent.
- Children under thirteen who have accessed the web should not register as a user without the consent of parents or guardians.
- This website respects the personal data of the users. As a user you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
- Personal information is never requested unless it is really necessary to provide the required services.
The personal information of users will never be shared with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case you have your express authorization.
This website is adapted to the requirements of:
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relative to the protection of the individuals) that is the new rule of the European Union that unifies the regulation of the processing of the personal data in the different countries of the EU.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we responsible for a web or a blog must assume when it comes to managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means.
RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
The responsible for processing the data collected through the contact form is HIJOS DE CÓRDULO DOMENE, S.L. whose brand name is CLARYS with Tax Identification Code (CIF): B03736840 and headquarters at El Rubial Industrial Estate, Street 6 - Nº 9 - Plot 72-73 of Villena (Alicante - Spain), whose activity is the manufacture of children's footwear and with the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data is collected through the contact form on the website.
The category of the data that are treated in this web are identifying personal data and, therefore, not specially protected data categories are treated.
In the contact form, the user must express its explicit treatment of the same for the development of our professional services agreement.
PRINCIPLES TO BE APPLIED IN PERSONAL DATA
The principles to be applied in the processing of personal data are in accordance with the requirements of the European data protection regulation.
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: your consent will always be required for the processing of your personal data for one or several specific purposes that will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Principle of minimization of data: only the data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes object of the activity described in this web are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the data processing, depending on the purpose, the corresponding conservation period will be informed, in the case of subscriptions, the lists will be periodically reviewed and databases will be deleted those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: it is guaranteed that your data will be treated in a secure, confidential and appropriate way to personal data from Hijos de Córdulo Domene, S.L the necessary security measures have been adopted to prevent unauthorized access or improper use data by third parties.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
To contact HIJOS DE CÓRDULO DOMENE SL, we request the strictly necessary data: Name, telephone number, email address and any comments or queries you may have, in order to facilitate communication between the parties.
HIJOS DE CÓRDULO DOMENE SL, has adopted the technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of such personal data in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 994/1999 of June 11th.
These rights can be exercised by writing to: email@example.com Hijos de Córdulo Domene SL, Polígono Industrial El Rubial Calle 6 - No. 9 - Parcela 72-73. 03400 Villena (Alicante), telephone +34 965814108.
HIJOS DE CÓRDULO DOMENE, S.L. ensures full compliance Protection of Personal Data, and so, in accordance with Article 5 of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (from now on LOPD) reports on its policy of Protection Personal Data in order that users of www.tienda.claryshoes.com decide expressly, freely and voluntarily, if they wish to provide HIJOS DE CÓRDULO DOMENE SL, personal data that are requested on the website, when making any inquiry by sending information request forms. Unless specifically stated otherwise, it is considered necessary to complete all required data in the forms which are indicated as required fields. The user must complete the forms with true, accurate, complete and updated data, responding to the damages that might arise due to the completion of forms with false, incomplete or outdated data.
Thus, the user is informed and consents to the inclusion of their data to the automated files in the company and the automated processing for the purposes of applications that make the browser via the application form information, which is the only entry point for personal information.
HIJOS DE CÓRDULO DOMENE, S.L. it has adopted the security levels of protection of personal data required by current legislation on protection of personal data, installing and implementing the technical and organizational measures to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and other possible risks. At the same time it is committed to fulfilling its obligation of duty of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect them and take all necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss or unauthorized access, given the current state technology.
In relation to the data sent by the user, this may have at any time their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and, where appropriate, opposition in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD and other applicable regulations, addressing to the Direction of Communication of HIJO CÓRDULO DOMENE, SL by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to HIJOS DE CÓRDULO DOMENE, SL, Polígono Industrial El Rubial Calle 6 - No. 9 - Parcela 72-73. 03400 Villena (Alicante), indicating always the user's identity.
HIJOS DE CÓRDULO DOMENE, SL, reserves the right to change this policy, previously informing users of the changes that occur therein.